Montag, 12. November 2012

New projects before new year?

Haha, yeah.. I started a new project one week ago and I hope I can stay the course.. Maybe you know what I mean.. It is very hard in the time before christmas.. cookies, christmas markets, nice food.. Well, I try to lose some weight. I try to eat lower fat and after 16 o'clock no carbohydrates. That isn't easy for me as I always ate rice, potatoes and noodles in the evening. Today I ate the chinese food without rice, sometimes I ate a salad.. Have you ever made a diet where you shouldn't eat carbohydrates in the evening. If so, what did you eat? Maybe you have some ideas for me...
And of course I started again to do sports. Mostly at home and especially for my back, but once a week I'm trying to go swimming with Fynn.

Another new (old) hobby came back to me. Soon I'll start to swap the first atcs for a long time. I already swapped them in 2006/2007. The pics that I post here today are from that time. Who else is swapping atcs? If you ever want to do a swap please tell me...


And I want to remind you of my competition.. Please feel free to join. You can also join if you are from oversea.

4 Kommentare:

  1. By the way, this is Marta from Facebook. I can't log in from FB here, so I log in with google.

    Go you for dieting. :)
    Is it supposed to be no carbohydrates or very, very low carbohydrates?
    Because if it's low you could always go for meat or fish with salad for example. Salad is extremely low in carbs.
    You could also use cauliflower to make a type of *Kartoffelstock* - and again serve it with for example chicken or fish. I've made that before and it's yummy! :D
    As for preparing meat so it doesn't get boring... a variation is to fry it like a Schnitzel but use almonds instead of breadcrumbs...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. well, I think low carb because vegetables also have them and cheese/milk, too.. I try to eat only vegetables, egg, meat, cheese in the evening.. thats why I make salads with different ingredient like feta + chicken, ham + cheese.. ;) haha, I had to look what you mean with "Kartoffelstock" ;) here we say "Kartoffelbrei".. I didn't know that I can make it with cauliflower, too, so I'll give it a try..

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I work with low carb in general, so I know a couple of recipes which are pretty cool. Haha, Kartoffelstock is Swiss German then. ;D
      The cauliflower mash is pretty easy, basically you make it so you like the flavour: http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/lowcarbsidedishes/r/cauliflowermash.htm
      And it's sooooooooooo good with meat or even fish.
      I believe that website seems to have a lot of recipes as well. :D

      Löschen
    2. thank you for the receipe.. :D I'll try it maybe next week.. for this week I have all food planned.. ;) I'll see if I can also find a german website for it as it would be easier for me..

      Löschen