Sonntag, 13. Mai 2012

Mothers day caching

Well, today is mothers day in Germany and I was surprised by my men with a flower bouquet and some heart sweets. :D And I could decide, what we should do. So I thought a nice Cache round would be fine, but I thought that it would take less time. We were going a part of the CFWR round and found a lot of caches. Most of them were so easy, that we didn't like it so much. You always could see where the people walked. But one was nice. He hided the cache in bell of a bike.
The rest of the day I tried to write letters, so Nadine and Anthi will get mail from me during next week. Anna still has to wait a bit as I wasn't able to finish the letter. I really needed to relax a bit on the sofa. Now I'm waiting for the food my son and husband are preparing: exotic chicken with rice and baiser with fruits. :) I cannot wait to see everything. Did you get anything for mothers day, if you are a mother?
On Monday I want to start with my project, maybe making the tablets for tablet weaving. :)

4 Kommentare:

  1. I'm drooling now :D
    oooh tablet weaving, now that's something I haven't done for quite a while :D

    By the way this is Marta F... :) from Switzerland. I sign in with my LJ account. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I knew tablet weaving from you.. and I always wanted to try it.. now I'll have the time for it.. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Heeheeh, that's great :D
    It's good fun, you just need to be fully concentrated on it, because one mistake = lots of nerves ;D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. so I should only do it while Thordis is sleeping? ;)

    AntwortenLöschen