Donnerstag, 22. November 2012

Christmas preparations

In the last days we made some christmas preparations. :) Last weekend we made 8 different cookies. I'm happy that we didn't need so much time as in the last years. Normally we need more than 8 hours for all. Maybe I looked for easy cookies, I don't know. But we finished the last ones after 6 hours. That is a new record for us. Now you'll think, how will they eat all those cookies when Solveig makes a diet? I don't know. Really! Well, our parents get cookies and if we'll have guests for the christmas market in Hameln, they can eat them, too. :) Do you make christmas cookies? Which ones do you like most? I prefer the "Lebkuchen", but I never managed that they taste like the ones from the grocery market. :( Well, the best cookies are our "Basler Leckerli", but they are more like Lembas bread of the elves, you only need one piece for a day.. ;)


But I also decorated the flat a little bit. On the pic is not our Advent wreath. It is only a decoration. The Advent wreath we'll make this weekend with my sister. A pic will follow then. :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. wow, you're really well prepared :)))
    and the decoration looks lovely :D

    AntwortenLöschen