Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012

Our first night cache


I forgot to post this cache. This was our first night cache and it was so nice. :) We made it with friends and my sister and her boyfriend. It was the night cache close to our home. We had great weather so it wasn't very cold.
We found every stage very easy except station 3. We seemed to look at the right place but couldn't find it. :( I was happy that the owner called me to tell us, that we would find the final without this station. I can say the way was really difficult. It had terrain 4 of 5 and it needed the 4. Sometimes there was an abyss close to the path, so every step had to made carefully. And some paths were very steeply and at some of these paths were muddy. Some of us fell badly. :( But we all made it to the final.




The final was great. There was a combination lock so not everyone can open it. We were proud to find our first night cache and I hope some more will follow. :) And I can say, that was my number 400.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen