Montag, 15. Oktober 2012

Geocaching in the golden season

Hm, seems I forgot to post something lately. Like my penpalling and reading I have no time for a update of my blog. But here we go.
On the 3rd Oct (the National holiday in Germany) I went geocaching with Team Gyldenale. My boys were in cinema. We made a multi cache in Fischbeck. On the first km it was easy to make with a pram, but later it got really hard. Especially the way back, Ramon had to take the pram and I took Thordis to get back on the path. The multi lead us into a forest. I think it was the biggest cache I've ever found. It was hidden in the ground. You can see a little bit on the picture. Sadly we were surprised by a lot of rain on our way back. We got totally wet. :( But when the sun came out again we tried to find some more caches. :)

On another weekend we tried to do a multi in Tündern. But at both caches we had problems. :( At the first one we need a better UV lamp and at the other cache we couldn't find the station 2. At least we have found 2 traditionals on our way. Here is a rat where a cache was hidden. :) Normal for Hameln ;)





And this last weekend we were at friends near Kassel. As we don't have the souvenir for "Hessen" yet, we tried to find at least one cache. We made a trip to the Sababurg. It is the castle of sleeping beauty. ;) There is also a zoo where we could have made two multis. We took the shorter one. It was a nice little round and we have found it in the end. I was happy that the weather was good. The weather forecast said it should be worse. So we had a lot of luck. The other day we took a little walk in Ahnatal and found 3 more little cache. I'm getting nearer to the "400".. Only 2 caches left. ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen