Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012

Geocaching on Halloween

Last weekend we were in Loccum and tried to find some caches. A cache that was there was called "Ghost town" and it looked like a ghost town. I never knew that there was a place like that. Maybe it was a childrens summer camp some years ago. Even if we needed a flashlight (and we had none with us) we found the cache. Sometime a camera is helpful.





Today we went geocaching again. We had very nice weather, cold, but sunny. We made the "Berkelwood" round near Hameln. All caches have something to do with movies. And every cache (all traditionals) had a question which you needed for the Bonus. Sadly we couldn't find every cache. :( But the round is really worth to see. The questions were all easy and all stations had great ideas.



Luckily I have a friend who gave me a hint for the Bonus, with that and the hint of the Bonus we found it. And I must say, it was the best cache I've ever found. :) I don't want to tell more, maybe someone want to look for that, too. But I'll add a picture. Maybe you know what it means, maybe you don't.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen