Sonntag, 17. Mai 2015

Wedding time

Yesterday we've been on a wedding of friends. It was at a lovely location. I don't want to tell you, how that wedding was, but I want to show you what I made as a present. I was a bit late with making it, but I was happy that I finished it on time. I found the idea on pinterest, but well it is a bit like the other things that I'm making lately. I used some coasters and decorated them with a picture, paper and washi tape.. and on the back I put some paper again and money which I folded into hearts.
What do you think? Does it look nice? I hope they'll like it and that they find a place where they can hang it on the wall. :)
Front
Back




In the next days some more pictures will follow from geocaching, new shabby things and pocket letters.. So I hope to see you soon. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen