Sonntag, 3. Mai 2015

Throw the negative energy away and do some crafts

This weekend wasn't really my weekend. I was very down, but I tried to find my lost energy for some crafty things. And those were again some pocket letters which I tried. One of them I made for Ulrike (my pal). The yellow colors really brought some positive energy back. The purple one I made today. This one has no new owner yet. ;)

The one for Ulrike
Needs a new home












And this week the mailman also brought a lovely pocket letter for me from dear Ulrike. Isn't it great?  totally love it and of course all the things in it as well. :D Thaaanks a lot!!!

My next projects will be the vases to turn them into shabby chic and this table. Wish me luck that everything goes well.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen