Mittwoch, 24. September 2014

Medieval market Remeringhausen

This month we've been to the Medieval market in Remeringhausen for the first time. In the last years we haven't been there as we were on the festival mediaval. So we were very curious to see how it is. We only know the MPS from Bückeburg, which we skipped in the last years as it got too expensive. Remeringhausen was much cheaper.





Well, I liked most bands, but it was very much irish and scottish music. But that was okay for us as we were sad that we couldn't join the Festival Medieval this year, which had a irish and scottish special. So we saw Rapalje, the Kilkenny band and heard some from far away. We also saw Saltatio Mortis, but I won't tell anything about it, I don't like them.. But I guess some of you might know that. ;) Rapalje was great and I was surprised that their cds were very cheap, so we were able to buy two new ones. :) Their evening concert was also very nice.

The location is nice for a medieval market. I have to say that I've never been to Remeringhausen, also  if I grew up not far from there. They have a lot of green and romantic places. 

And the stalls were okay. They had a lot of different stalls and the food was okay. At least it wasn't as expensive as on the Castlefest. 

I guess, if we won't go to the Festival Mediaval next year, we'll join this market again. Bückeburg is too big and expensive. This is okay for me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen