Donnerstag, 7. November 2013

November ATCs part 2

Yeah, seems I'm very busy with making ATCs these days. :) Well, maybe because I joined so much swaps lately and in the one group we want to send an extra christmas atc with our swaps. ;) And I finally introduced myself in an ATC group at facebook. I'm so happy that some of them wanted my ATCs that I haven't traded yet.




I also looked for more techniques these days. In my own group I want to make a "4 techniques" swap which should include 4 different techniques on each ATC. I guess it won't be so easy for me, too, as I don't want to make another rubberstamped atc. Today I made so many of them. ;)



These are the whimsical ATCs


These are some of the ATCs that I made the last days. How do you like them? I also made 3 ATCs for a "whimsical" swap. Do you think they are whimsical? Or should I try something else?








1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo =)

    deine ATC´s sind aber klasse geworden =) gefallen mir sehr =)
    Danke für das liebe Kommentar auf meinem Blog =)

    Katica.

    AntwortenLöschen