Freitag, 22. November 2013

Busy bees in November

The last days we were very busy when it comes to decoration or making cookies. So I haven't found any time to make an atc (sad, but true). I already miss it. But the result of our christmas cookies will help with it. Lots of sweet nice cookies like cinnamon snakes, kind of Lebkuchen cookies, snow caps with chocolate, ... This year we've mostly tried new cookies (I found a nice receipe book in the grocery store for only 2,20 € for 150 receipes).

And of course I started to decorate our flat. As we have a new shelf, I needed some decorations to put in, so I went to Depot. They really have great stuff. Volker was there, too, and he wondered why I hadn't the basket full after 20 min. I could have bought everything, but I had to stop myself, so I only bought two nice candle glasses and some nice stuff for our candle holder. :) I cannot wait to put all our lights on after this next weekend. :)






Day 2
And of course I also made some crafting things, but those are not very special I bought myself a new book "One zentangle a day". Sure, I cannot make it everyday, but I want to make pictures of my "daily" zentangle and want to show it here. May one or two of you would like to start with this great hobby, too. :) Or maybe I already infected someone with zentangles?  For those zentangles I'll
only took a notebook to draw in. It should become my workbook.



Day 1
I also made two holders, one for my zentangles and one for atcs. Now I can take those everywhere. Well, the ATC holder should be a bit bigger, so that more ATCs can fit in, but I only had a 1 cm smaller piece of paper, so it'll be used a bit different.







And lately I ordered some nice stuff like ink pads from Tim Holtz, rubberstamps and stationary. Look what I got today. :D Bought at stampingfairies.de (right one) and stationaryheaven.nl (left one).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen