Dienstag, 10. Juli 2012

Multis and Art

Today I was geocaching with someone I've never met before. We only knew us through emails as I once discovered their car. :) And today we decided to go geocaching together for the first time and it was so much fun. I've found 3 traditional that she already had, but together we managed to complete two multi caches. They were taking us at places we've never been before or I saw so many times, but never really realized them. Here you can see some places where we've been. :)






And in the morning while I was waiting to go into town, I draw this picture. I saw a link to this kind of drawing yesterday on facebook and it was such a nice idea that I had to try it. And this is the result. I'm not a good drawer but this was kind of fun and easy. :D


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen