Montag, 2. Juli 2012

Jam and Geo

Omg, my last post is really long ago. Seems I have to write again, but nothing really much happened lately as I was mostly writing letters.
Last Saturday we tried to find a cache in my homevillage. It was a multi and I got some help of users, that already found the cache. My problem was to get the right hex code of pink. Well, I got the right coordinates and we tried to find it with my sister and her boyfriend. But there was nothing. :( I hope we can log it anyway as the geocacher before were allowed to log it, too, as they had sent a photo with it. There should be normally here:


And today I made some strawberry-gooseberry jam and gooseberry jam. :) Yummy! I cannot wait to eat it. I already had made some other jam, strawberry and rhubarb. But I think some more will follow as I absolutly love berries. ;)

3 Kommentare:

  1. Yummy, can I have some jam please? :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Just wanted to say... the comment from naurwen... that was actually me. I accidentally signed in from my livejournal account. LOL

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. yes, I know that you are naurwen.. :) you are the only one here, that really answer on my blog entries.. hmm.. whats your fave jam? do you make some yourself?

    AntwortenLöschen