Sonntag, 20. Oktober 2013

Relaxing sundays

Volker and me in front of the waterfall earthcache
Last weekend and this weekend were very relaxing. We had no big plans (except a visit of friends yesterday), so that we could make what we wanted. So last sunday we made a little geocaching tour to places most of us haven't seen yet, like a waterfall in Langenfeld or the Paschenburg. It was a lot of fun. From the Paschenburg we had a really nice view over parts of Hameln and Schaumburg. :D
These are some pictures of our tour:


And we also made a pumpkin. Okay, Volker made one. It is outside now and I hope it'll last long. The last years they looked worse after some days, but this year I try to take hair spray. ;)




And today I made some more ATCs. Volker said I was very creative, but I'd like to know your opinion. Most of the ATCs were for a "Spooky" swap and I hope they are spooky enough. What do you think?







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen