Sonntag, 17. März 2013

Creative weekend



This weekend I was busy writing letters (yeah, I got to "0", this has never happed this year) and I made some atcs for a pal in the Netherlands. This time we thought of taking the themes "purple + black", "Valentines Day" (yes, I know I'm very late with that :( ) and "Supernatural". As our printer doesn't work in the moment, we really need a new one, I had some problems with the theme Supernatural.. how can I make it without printed pictures. If you know the series, what do you think, would you know that this is a "Supernatural" atc?
As you might have heard, I want to start an atc yahoo group with my pal? Who would be interested in it? I think I'll make it concrete in the next few weeks. It has been ages since I runned my own last yahoo group. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen